The Drunken Gaugers - Kevin Crawford, Dylan Foley & Patrick Doocey
- The Broken Windscreen (reels)
- The Drunken Gauger (set dance & jigs)
- An Giúdach Fánach (air, barndance & reel)
- Joy of My Life (jigs & reel)
- Ratholdran Castle (reels) – Dylan solo
- Dandy Bash (jigs)
- Step it Out Joe (hornpipe & reels)
- Adam’s Apple (jigs & reel) – Kev solo
- The Boys of Carrickroe (jigs)
- The Hare’s Paw (reels)
- An Ciarraíoch Mallaithe – Patrick solo
- The Flat House (reels)
- Contentment is wealth (jig & reel)
Now based in New York, Kevin Crawford of Lúnasa has become heavily involved in the music scene and recorded a collection of tunes with a new trio ‘The Drunken Gaugers’.
Joined by fiddle player Dylan Foley and guitarist Patrick Doocey, Kevin is revelling in his new musical surroundings.
Dylan Foley is 4-time All-Ireland Fiddle Champion, who has delighted audiences from Lincoln Center to the Austin Celtic Festival, and from the mayor’s Gracie Mansion in NYC to Irish Television channels RTE and TG4. In 2013, Foley traveled with Mick Moloney to Vietnam as part of Irish Aid, bringing Irish music and culture to those who were affected by the horrors of the Vietnam War. Dylan is in demand as a teacher and performer at the major Irish music summer camps on both sides of the Atlantic. He is a member of The Yanks, the hot trad band that has been called” the next Irish American dream team”. Dylan is committed to passing on the tradition, as it was graciously passed to him, by the incomparable Rose Flanagan and others. You can hear his passion for the music is in his lively and fluid playing.
"One the finest Irish fiddlers of his generation.” – Brian Conway