Various Artists 'Street Lights'
- Homeward Bound – Street Lights
- Soft Rain – Damien Dempsey
- Set Fire To The Third Bar – Snow Patrol
- Rocky Took A Lover – Bell X1
- Dreams – Saint Sister
- What Happens When The Heart Just Stops – The Frames
- My Ireland (excerpt) – Stephen James Smith
- I Lie Awake Every Night– James Vincent McMorrow
- To Build A Home – Glenn&Ronan
- Falling Down The Mountainside With You – David Gray
- Hush A Bye Mountain (live) –Richard Hawley & Lisa Hannigan
- Earthly Pleasures (live) – Villagers
- No Train To Cavan – Lisa O’Neill
- Mná Na hÉireann – Celtic Woman
- All I Want Is A Room Somewhere – Luka Bloom
A host of Ireland's musicians have joined forces as 'Street Lights' to create a single and album to generate funds for the most vulnerable, our homeless. The real heroes, The Peter McVerry Trust, Simon Community Ireland and Focus Ireland will be the recipients of ALL PROFITS of the single and album sales, which they have agreed will go directly to re-homing and re-housing on a national level.
The Street Lights collective, consisting of artists and Irish Music Industry professionals, have come together to record and release Simon & Garfunkel's classic single 'Homeward Bound'.
Recorded in Camden Studios with producer Cian Boylan, the single features performances from a host of prolific artists including The High hopes Choir, Bono, Gary Lightbody, Dave Geraghty, Cathy Davey, Conor O’Brien, Saint Sister, Loah, Roisin O, Galia Arad, Little Green Cars, Colm Mac Con Iomaire, Ben Castles, Rob Malone, Colm Quearney, Cian Boylan, Conor Brady, Rob Malone, raham Hopkins and the Camden Orchestra and many more (over 50 contributors!).
15 songs have been carefully selected by artists and organisers to feature on the album ‘Street Lights’ which will be released on Friday 7 December. The album features songs from Bell X1, Snow Patrol, Saint Sister, Lisa Hannigan & Richard Hawley, James Vincent McMorrow, Damien Dempsey, Luka Bloom, Lankum, Villagers, Stephen James Smith, The Frames, Lisa O'Neill, Glenn & Ronan & Celtic Woman.
Speaking about the stunning single and upcoming album release, The High Hopes Choir said:
“It’s been such a joy to work with so many amazing musicians, artists and people from across the music industry to release this single and album to the public. We hope they love it as much as we all do and buy it to help our homeless citizens.”